Real “Voice of the Customer”
Not just a collection tool
We have a voice and customer-centric approach to CX, with technologies, methodologies, and services designed to make it easy for the customers needs to be surfaced and their voices to be amplified throughout organisations, from the front line to the boardroom.
Talk or Type
Online Voice is a fresh engagement experience that combines the convenience of online feedback with the rich insight of voice feedback. It allows the customer to give feedback how they want to, whether that is via talking or typing.
“Choice of the Customer”
No more being forced through long and arduous surveys causing feedback fatigue. The dynamic design of Online Voice allows the “Customer” to tell you what is most important to them and exactly how they feel about it.
Built in smarts make it super fast for respondents to share what is on their mind and for organisations to quickly capture this in a meaningful and useable way.
Built for needs
One of the biggest gaps in CX for organisations is understanding their Customer Needs. Online Voice is designed so organisations can easily capture and track performance against those needs.
We understand that organisations may be using a range of metrics such as NPS and CSAT. Our Online Voice surveys are designed to work across all common CX metrics, including Customer Needs.
- We will help you understand the feedback behind your chosen metrics like never before using real voice and a survey experience your customers will actually enjoy
- Using the ratings your customers provide you will have a much better understanding of why a customer gave that particular rating
- When a metric score changes organisations are often asking themselves why it changed and what happened. We’ll use your customers verbatim feedback to explain the changes in your scores over time, humanising the numbers and providing meaning.
- If you implement a Customer Needs programme with us we can provide you with an organisation-wide score on how well you are meeting the needs of your customers.
Invite Across Channels
Invite customers to provide feedback using multiple channels of choice at different touchpoints relevant to that customer’s journey.
Customer Needs & Drivers
Understanding how well your organisation meets the needs of its customers is fundamental in understanding where to focus your operational resources and strategy.
By first understanding how well you’ve met a particular need and then what ‘driver’ contributed to that success or failure you will be able to focus your energy in the right areas. Customers will talk about drivers in the process of providing feedback on whether you met a need. This will often point you directly to the actionable insight you’re looking for.
Being able to quickly identify how well needs are being met and the root causes of this will differentiate you, help you prioritise resources, and enable better strategic planning or investment.
Alerts provide you with a real time, tactical opportunity to reward and call out good performance and respond quickly when things do not go to plan.
- Escalation alerts for vulnerable or at-risk customers
- Be notified when a score is below expectations
- Quickly capture unhappy customers and close the loop
- Notify staff when they have wowed a customer
Data enables customer information such as segmentation, channel, department to be paired with any feedback received. By matching up the data we enable you to understand the feedback you receive with greater clarity.
- Surveys designed to get the best feedback and still be a great experience
- Data enables us to personalise invites and surveys
- We can trigger a survey on almost any data point or interaction across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Question logic, rotating questions and themes
- All data matched with customer feedback in real-time
Device & Platform Agnostic
- Nothing to download or install
- No reliance proprietary systems
- Works on all devices that can access a browser
Asking customers how they feel about your performance will provide a unique perspective when it comes to feedback. The emotion enables you to understand how important your performance was to that customer and how that made them feel.
- Real-time customer sentiment
- Understand how performance impacts emotions and customer decisions
- No second-guessing
- Provides an additional customer perspective
Online Voice can be used to ask the right questions, at the right stage, via the right touchpoint with the right measure.
- Realtime APIs
- Elastic search engine
- GDPR compliance
- Multiple Ban lists
- Root cause analysis
- Role-specific dashboards
- Integration friendly